To deliver “Just-in-Time” recruitment and search services to our clients, based on an intimate understanding of their needs through our non-compromising “quality and processes”, to enable them to have a “competitive edge”.
RecruitSmart conducts business activities (Code of Ethics and Professionalism):
- In a manner that reflects favorably on the Profession.
- With integrity and avoid conduct that is deceptive or misleading.
- Competently and with an appropriate degree of knowledge, thoroughness and urgency.
- To exercise objective and impartial judgment in each recruitment assignment, giving due consideration to all relevant facts.
- To strive to be accurate in all communications with clients and candidates and encourage them to exchange relevant and accurate information.
- To avoid or resolve through disclosure and waiver, conflicts of interest.
- By giving respect to confidential information entrusted to them by clients and candidates.
- To serve their clients loyally and protect client interests when performing assignments.
- To support equal opportunity in employment and objectively evaluate all qualified candidates.
- To support the client organizations by having the Not-to-Poach principle in place.